Model Cars Magazine Forum

Dodge A100 pickup

Dodge A100 pickup is finally ready. This was quite challenging kit to built but It's great that this has been done with all its deficiencys. I really enjoyed to build this because I like old Dodges. Engine is 426 Commando from Lindberg Belvedere '64 kit.

_medium.jpg

_medium.jpg

_medium.jpg

_medium.jpg

_medium.jpg

Hope you like pictures.

On the Workbench:

Edited by Sportabout

12 hours ago, slusher said:

Good looking Dodge. Really nice touch on the engine. What color and Brad paint did you use for the green?

I used Mipa OC HS spray paint, color code 0-6-01720-500 and it was very near to Dodge truck color Turf Green when I compared it to original Dodge paint chip.

In the US it is a lot easier because many paint shops sell aerosol cans with right original colors: http://www.automotivetouchup.com/touch-up-paint/dodge/1965/all-models/

and many other shops. I can't order flammable spray cans overseas from the US so I had to buy color chips first from ebay.

6 hours ago, Classicgas said:

Yes. I was asking you to post it here. Your page won't allow copying to a folder. Thanks.

Very nice built-up of that A100! Kari! I've had this kit for many years, but for whatever reason I've done nothing with it.

Super nice and clean that is and a quite nice inspiration! ;) 

Lee, you could always use the "snipping tool" found in your OS. I have to use that at times for pages that won't let you copy and save the pic if it's something I REALLY need for a reference.