Model Cars Magazine Forum

Lots of great looking builds.

Edited by BKF

When I lived up north this show was always fun to attend. Great models and great folks. Thanks for posting. 

Some killer builds in there! 

What's going on in photo #127 with the firemen pushing the Shelby?

ETA: Never mind, found the article on Jalopnik.

Edited by ChrisBcritter

Hey Dom......  Great pictures and great models.  I wish I could have been there.  I miss being at the show.

Many thanks to the Liars organization for a great show!  As I always say, I enjoy going to a show where I'm just an attendee!

I had a super time, caught up with many friends, as evidenced that I talked myself hoarse by the end of the day!   I managed to buy my share of cheap kits, and even won second place in Light Commercial.  

getPart?uid=AAm2cRY_dQyWW-hdPQpzyF4ZdSo&partId=8&saveAs=IMG_1018.jpg&scope=STANDARD

On 11/11/2018 at 11:53 AM, Tom Geiger said:

Many thanks to the Liars organization for a great show!  As I always say, I enjoy going to a show where I'm just an attendee!

I had a super time, caught up with many friends, as evidenced that I talked myself hoarse by the end of the day!   I managed to buy my share of cheap kits, and even won second place in Light Commercial.  

getPart?uid=AAm2cRY_dQyWW-hdPQpzyF4ZdSo&partId=8&saveAs=IMG_1018.jpg&scope=STANDARD

Yup it was a great show as always.I think I spent a little too much $$,but oh well.Congrats on your second place.

Edited by NYLIBUD

With everything I bought I think I only spent $80.  And I had $200 mad money on me!  I sold a surplus clothes dryer on Craig’s List 

Tom do u happen to have a picture of the Best in show model?I missed the announcement.They should have a few model car shows on LI..One is not enough :D

Thank you for sharing your photos. So many great looking builds and some inspiration for future projects.