Model Cars Magazine Forum

MODELHAUS TIRES

5 hours ago, 64SS350 said:

They all do look very nice, but the webpage doesn't list any sizes per tire and contact link doesn't work. Unless it's something to do with my phone. I will check again when I get home.

Hi if you click on the photo of the tire it will give you the info these are the tires that are being cleared out of stock it's wahts left I have made two buys already but again click on the photo and it changes to a deferent page and tells you what they fit and what kits they can be used on there all 1/25th and I have tried a butt load of deferent wheels and they all fit as long as they came from a 1/25th kit.

I ordered and received  a wheel/tire combo from Modelhaus Tires.  They are copies of the tires/wheels found on the AMT '93 Chevy 3500 Dually/Doolie.

The wheels are excellent castings, and the tires are nothing short of jewels. My experience was wholly positive and I recommend doing business with Modelhaus Tires.

My apologies for the photo quality, but the tire detail is plainly visible at least.:rolleyes:

DSC03116.thumb.JPG.a87887ee5d1c1e0a7a8c933bccdb94e3.JPG

Edited by Dodge Driver

• 4 years later...