16 hours ago, Casey said:

AMT 1130  -- 1/25 1923 Ford Model T Roadster Street Rod

AMT 1131 -- 1/25 1965 Chevelle Surf Wagon

AMT 1146 -- 1/25 1953 Ford Victoria Hardtop with Coca-Cola machine

AMT 1149 -- 1/25 1963 Chevy Impala SS

MPC 914 -- 1/8 Schwinn Stingray 5-Speed Bicycle

MPC 918 -- 1967 Pontiac GTO Race Version with Starting Light

MPC 919 -- 1969 Dodge Charger R/T Snap - Coca-Cola

I'll take one of each, aside from the Charger Snap since I already have copies of the General Lee snap kits.

Love all those cool kits I've never had a chance to own or build.

19 hours ago, Casey said:

So we hopefully get some surfboards (and maybe even a rack?) with the wagon kit, but I bet still no correct taillights - and is the Coke machine a pre-painted diecast again, or the one from the garage accessories kit?

22 hours ago, Mark said:

Yes.  The '23 roadster shares some parts with the delivery van and depot hack (another one-shot issue).  The rod version chassis parts were shared with yet another one-shot kit, that awful, awful '34 Ford three-window coupe...

x2 on all of Mark's comments. 

I have been after Round 2 for several years to consider a reissue of this '23 T Roadster kit.  Happy to see it is in the works.  Just be aware that the kit as it builds is substantially less attractive than the killer box art illustration! 

TIM 

PS = and FWIW, I have also counseled against a reissue of that dreadful '34 3 window.....TB  

Edited by tim boyd

36 minutes ago, Don Sikora II said:

I'm very curious to see what's going to be included in the '67 GTO. And really looking forward to the Schwinn Stingray! 

I'm assuming the starting light is the 'Christmas Tree' that was in the 80s version of the '72 GTO kit (and maybe other kits?)  Maybe that and some of Round 2's new slicks, mag wheels and new decals? 

Edited by Rob Hall

3 minutes ago, Rob Hall said:

I'm assuming the starting light is the 'Christmas Tree' that was in the 80s version of the '72 GTO kit (and maybe other kits?)  Maybe that and some of Round 2's new slicks, mag wheels and new decals? 

Yeah, was thinking it might include that Christmas Tree. The various MPC GTO kits had some neat drag stuff over the years, including a straight-axle front end. Kinda hoping they found some cool stuff in their collection of mold inserts and are doing some creative mixing and matching.

1 hour ago, Rob Hall said:

Is this the 23 T Roadster kit, older version?  Not familiar w/ it.

s-l500.jpg

You can see the instructions here. Looks like some interesting possibilities here, including maybe TROG-type stuff. 

https://public.fotki.com/drasticplasticsmcc/mkiba-build-under-c/amt-instructions/automotive-cars--pi/ford/1921-1930/amt-1923-ford-t-roa/

4 minutes ago, Don Sikora II said:

Yeah, was thinking it might include that Christmas Tree. The various MPC GTO kits had some neat drag stuff over the years, including a straight-axle front end. Kinda hoping they found some cool stuff in their collection of mold inserts and are doing some creative mixing and matching.

I need to dig out of some of my GTO annuals..I do recall some neat parts.  And the Bonnevilles had some also, like parts to do a mid engined drag car IIRC in the '67.

4 minutes ago, Snake45 said:

You can see the instructions here. Looks like some interesting possibilities here, including maybe TROG-type stuff. 

https://public.fotki.com/drasticplasticsmcc/mkiba-build-under-c/amt-instructions/automotive-cars--pi/ford/1921-1930/amt-1923-ford-t-roa/

Looks like some different parts from the '25 Model T roadster kit.

On 3/14/2019 at 7:37 PM, Casey said:

AMT 1130  -- 1/25 1923 Ford Model T Roadster Street Rod

AMT 1149 -- 1/25 1963 Chevy Impala SS

MPC 914 -- 1/8 Schwinn Stingray 5-Speed Bicycle

MPC 918 -- 1967 Pontiac GTO Race Version with Starting Light

MPC 919 -- 1969 Dodge Charger R/T Snap - Coca-Cola

On the above list, the thing I'm interested in is the Schwinn Stingray. Everything else has basically been repoped so many times, and not all that rare. 

I hear the Stingray bike is not an easy build. And if I remember correctly it came with decals to build it as the Apple Crate version? I'm hoping they offer us more choices in decals this time, so we can build other versions.

10 hours ago, SfanGoch said:

I was just about to post that. One of two Krate bikes I had as a kid. Pretty friggin' cool model. :D

image.jpeg.c2f0ed7e0236f31f0f5df86cb3d8b564.jpeg

image.jpeg.012b2cc354f58bfece71cae47f8c1671.jpeg

Very cool!  Didn't we all have a Stingray back in those days?  Mine was direct-drive and the wheels were the same size :wub:.  Then I graduated to a 10-speed!

46 minutes ago, bbowser said:

Didn't we all have a Stingray back in those days?  

I didn't. My folks bought me a 26" bike just before the Sting Rays came out, and said no way I was "backing up." 

I DID, however, buy one--a red, early '70s 5-speed in VERY nice original condition--at a yard sale back in the late '80s for $35. Last time I checked, it's now worth about 10 times what I paid for it. :blink:

19 hours ago, ChrisBcritter said:

So we hopefully get some surfboards (and maybe even a rack?) with the wagon kit, but I bet still no correct taillights

I hope the surfboard will be included, but I don't think there ever was a rack, just that funky roof top mounted cargo carrier:

amtsurfwagon.jpg.1ea9707049946fadf2a71580e9c56680.jpg

19 hours ago, ChrisBcritter said:

is the Coke machine a pre-painted diecast again, or the one from the garage accessories kit?

I would expect it to be the same one they're including with the Cameo and '53 Ford pickups.