Model Cars Magazine Forum

2019 Round2 Truck Kit Releases

Casey

21 hours ago, Rob Hall said:

Tower Hobbies has it listed for pre-order for late March, but who knows...Round 2 release dates tend to change.

SWEET...!!!  I need a few of them for family owned replica builds..and the older style grilles.  Be nice to get a few more family owned replicas in my collection of them.

• 4 weeks later...
20 hours ago, Casey said:

AMT 1150 --  1/25 Autocar Dump Truck

AMT 1160 -- 1/25 1940 Ford Sedan Delivery Van - Coca-Cola

Yes!  Finally the Autocar Dump Truck is coming back.  I've got to start saving for cases of this one.

8 hours ago, Fat Brian said:

I'm glad l held of paying Ebay prices for the Autocar dump truck now.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-AMT-Ford-C-600-City-Delivery-Hostess-1-25-Scale-Model-Truck-Kit-No-1139-MIB/382832657860?epid=7030150823&hash=item59229ac5c4:g:nI4AAOSwSS1chWyl

Im on your page Brian

These bidders need to come out from under their rock,why would you bid way more on a brand new kit that everyone else is selling at 80 to 100 % of the retail price!Not to mention the incorrect box art displayed with the add

Edited by Spruslayer

4 hours ago, Spruslayer said:

That seller's prices sure are all over the map.  I displayed all their items for sale, then searched for "model."  They're selling a mint-in-box Rommel's Rod for $19.99, which seems sort of low. 

And this slice of nostalgia, or nausea: a Palmer 1/32 scale "Screamin' Demon." With chrome parts!  For that one, they're asking $29.99.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/PALMER-SCREAMIN-DEMON-ROAD-RUNNER-SERIES-1-32-MODEL-CAR-W-CHROME-PARTS-Vintage/382836693238

17 hours ago, Fat Brian said:

I'm glad l held of paying Ebay prices for the Autocar dump truck now.

Me too, was looking at them a few days ago and then i looked here so i guess i can wait a bit more and then get one cheaper

On 3/14/2019 at 9:51 PM, Rob Hall said:

Yeah, I'm surprised they didn't do a Coca-Cola livery for the bulldozer or fire trucks.

If it sold 5K kits....I'd say do it!!!!  Coke collectors buy up all things Coke.......plus I bet R2 got a blanket license.....as long as it sells....I see no issue! 

• Xingu locked this topic