Model Cars Magazine Forum
Sign in to follow this  
bubbaman

please come on now

on that post [ what did you get today ]  - i never go on it  it takes for ever to get to the last post`s -  and  truthfully  i`m sure some feel like me -  i really don`t care  -  i know i`ve stepped on a lot of toes  but  i`m tired of that post

Then don't read it. I don't understand why people whine about stuff they aren't interested in. It's simple, don't read it.

7 minutes ago, bubbaman said:

on that post [ what did you get today ]  - i never go on it  it takes for ever to get to the last post`s -  and  truthfully  i`m sure some feel like me -  i really don`t care  -  i know i`ve stepped on a lot of toes  but  i`m tired of that post

Look over at the right on that thread listing. You'll see the name of the last poster, and below the name will be a time when they last posted--could be minutes, could be hours. Click on that TIME and it will take you DIRECTLY to the very last post most rikki-tik. If you want to see posts before that one, just scroll up. 

I love it and the stories that sometimes go with it. Interesting what people are getting.

Open the thread, click on the last page number. Takes you to the end.

Speaking of the end....