[[Template core/front/global/utilitiesMenu does not exist. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
Sign in to follow this  
Bugatti Fan

Exner BUGATTI by Renwall Revivals WANTED

Hi Guys, I am a UK based modeller seeking a very, very old kit, namely the Exner Bugatti from the Renwall Revivals range from way back in the 60's. As it is highly unlikely to find an unbuilt kit, so has anybody got an old glue bomb or one that has been built and may have missing parts who would like to find it a good home? Basically I would like one to restore for eventual  display in the Bugatti Trust's Museum in the UK, so I am hoping that were may be someone out there who might be interested enough to help me with this little venture. It does not matter how poor the condition of the model is is as I would be looking to do a complete strip down and rebuild.

If any one can help, please contact me via the mail messaging on this forum.   Many thanks!

Not mine, but this is what you're looking for, correct?

Renwal_Bugatti-size.jpg

Too late now but Model Car Mountain E-bay shop had a gluebombed one last week with a "buy it now" of under $50 US.

I should have bought it when I seen it but had just made a major purchase for my 1/1 Trans Am a couple days before so was a bit hesitant, it would have been over $100 CDN after shipping and the exchange rate.

Thought about it for a couple hours but by the time I decided to pull the trigger it was sold.

Edited by Can-Con

Thanks for the feedback guys.     Casey, that is the one!