Model Cars Magazine Forum

Trumpeter 1:12 Ford Gt40 Mk2

It turned out beautiful in the factory black and silver.  I have one stashed away with a spare tire and distributor but since I am still working for another year I will not get to mine until next year.  I have only seen a handful built and have read a lot of critical reviews but I'm sure your customer will be very very happy.  He got the deal of the year if you ask me.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
On 12/1/2018 at 6:24 AM, wardsmodelbuilder said:

Here is the next update on the Ford GT40. Lower chassis painted section has now been sanded and polished and started to fix the front suspension pieces and engine mounts ready for the engine to be installed, which just needs a few more hoses to be done. Also started on the cockpit, seats added photo etched washes for the seat vents and the dashboard which i've added some scale toggle switches for a little extra detail. 

IMG-20181129-195356.jpgIMG-20181129-195327.jpgIMG-20181129-195433.jpgIMG-20181129-201626.jpg

More to follow, 

Thanks
Chris
www.wardsmodelbuilder.com
wardsmodelbuilder@outlook.com

Having just ordered one of these kits I was wondering about the PE washers you added to the seats. Are they available as a set without buying one of the expensive aftermarket sets ?