[[Template core/front/global/utilitiesMenu does not exist. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
Charlie0882004

Brand new kits!!

I’m looking for the la Ferrari or Lamborghini countach. If not I’m open to any super car depending on what it is. I have 

427 Shelby cobra street comes with Shelby patch 

69 mustang super cj

65 Chevy lowrider

31 ford model A rat rod 2 in 1

all kits are brand new 

6 minutes ago, Charlie0882004 said:

I’m looking for the la Ferrari or Lamborghini countach. If not I’m open to any super car depending on what it is. I have 

427 Shelby cobra street comes with Shelby patch 

69 mustang super cj

65 Chevy lowrider

31 ford model A rat rod 2 in 1

all kits are brand new 

im interested in 65 chevy lowrider.  I have mostly built jag xj220, Shelby series one, porsche gt-1 evo,  will trade any 2 of those.  have Tamiya Toyota gt1(clearbody kit).  have lots to trade if none of these works...let me know what else you like.

19 minutes ago, jeffdeoranut said:

im interested in 65 chevy lowrider.  I have mostly built jag xj220, Shelby series one, porsche gt-1 evo,  will trade any 2 of those.  have Tamiya Toyota gt1(clearbody kit).  have lots to trade if none of these works...let me know what else you like.

The Toyota gt1 sounds very interesting! I like that one! What other cool kits you have, I’m open to Le Mans stuff as well. 

Anyone interested in the ford coupe? It has all the pieces. I only built the rolls Royce.

E072884C-12A9-49D3-AECE-038F9DDC942A.jpeg

33 minutes ago, larry ray said:

pm sent

Pm sent back 

14 minutes ago, larry ray said:

And pm back.

Pm you back 

I'm interested in the Untouchables 30 Ford - but after the incident with Jeff, I'm a bit leery.

That box looks pretty worn and flimsy. I don't see all the parts for the Ford and I do see a lot of parts for the Rolls Royce. Are you sure the Ford is complete?

PM me.

12 hours ago, Oldcarfan27 said:

I'm interested in the Untouchables 30 Ford - but after the incident with Jeff, I'm a bit leery.

That box looks pretty worn and flimsy. I don't see all the parts for the Ford and I do see a lot of parts for the Rolls Royce. Are you sure the Ford is complete?

PM me.

I will double check as well as take pictures if you like. I will not send you an incomplete kit. As far as what happen to Jeff, for now on I will package my own boxes so there will be no mess ups. 

I removed a bunch of posts.

Just a reminder to all ---- ALL trades are a risk. You must decide if you are willing to take the risk. If you have problems with your trades, work them out via PM or emails.

Go back to the pinned thread at the beginning of this section and read the rules.