Model Cars Magazine Forum

December Round2 Video.

stavanzer

2 hours ago, gtx6970 said:

Might think about the pickup / go cart.

the rest ,,,,meh!!!!

I had the same thought. Might get the '32 Ford SD just for my Switchers collection. Hate paying extra for the Coke decals (not a fan) but I have a feeling I could swap them off for something I could actually use. 

The '60 Chevy pick-up is a great source of parts. I know of a few who have been looking for a Chevy 6 cylinder and I like the Go Kart. If I built the truck that hood would have to go, but that's just me. The '32 Ford Sedan Delivery would be a must have also.  

6 hours ago, moparfarmer said:

Don't need to buy any more models but that 60 Chev truck sure looks good and has my interest..

Do any of us need to buy more models? With this group of people here? I doubt it. But, in my case, and several others here, you know we're going to do it. It's addicting, fairly harmless, and fun. So go for it Wayne! 

2 hours ago, unclescott58 said:

Do any of us need to buy more models? With this group of people here? I doubt it. But, in my case, and several others here, you know we're going to do it. It's addicting, fairly harmless, and fun. So go for it Wayne! 

You are correct. I have been in rehab most of my adult life for this addiction. The good side of this problem is it keeps me out of Bars at knight and my wife always knows where to find me. 

22 hours ago, ChrisBcritter said:

Funny thing is the '32 SD is loaded with Coca-Cola decals - but the soda machine in the garage set isn't.:wacko:

Another fee for a different SKU....not worth the cost when R2 makes so many Coke decals in kits and standalone sets.