Model Cars Magazine Forum

coming soon

There should be a "Add image to post" right under the text box. It will bring up a pop up window that you select your image from your computer, it will upload image to third-party server, and you can add a description to image.

It's pretty simple, first one I've tried to use as a MOD (modification to database)

Hi Bill, and welcome!

You have to use the "subSilver" display mode on the site. Under the text box there is "Add image to post" url in the left hand corner.

You have to change whatever mode your using to subsilver although I think that is the default.

When you use the link the pic should show up something like this.............

1958OldsFiestaWagonFront.jpg

Hope this helps........we wanna see some of your work! :lol:

Bill, It THAT the color you're painting your Olds Wagon??? :shock:

You Betcha! 8) I may go with Paintscratch.com again, or I may go local depending on where I end up moving and such. For those of you ever interested in Paintscratch, click here......

I think that is one of GM's prettiest colors back then and it suits that type of car well. Here's another shot of the same car..........

1958OldsFiestaWagonRear.jpg

It's the R&R kit I have as some of you have figured and yes, it will need some work to make it right! :shock:

Not very well..........seems as though it's tougher this time around than when I moved before.

Although when I think about it, I didn't find this house until about the middle of September two years ago. I called about a house two days ago that's right up the street from me for rent-------I asked the guy did he accept cats, he said yes but it would be $1000 DEPOSIT!!! :shock:

I was nearly knocked off my chair when he said that!

It's my last resort..............but I'm going to be calling a few apartment complexes in the area next week. I'm not crazy about complexes because of the sometimes noise factor, but I'm gettin' tired of lookin'. :D