Model Cars Magazine Forum

Snow Cobra

cobraman

This is what happens when ideas run out . This Cobra was in bad shape . Yes , worse than it is now . I stripped it and redid it . I still need to add some small details but mostly done . Revel Bronco 4x4 chassis . No engine and only a hint of an interior . Just a shelf model for the collection . I don’t know , Batman Cobra and now this thing ? May be time to modify my meds ! 

44D70E18-376B-49B3-8331-DF2D877CBACC.jpeg

3EB4B21F-36D4-4AB2-9842-852E0683DDD5.jpeg

You know,  that concept might just work in 1:1.   The weight distribution with a 289 or 302, maybe all wheel drive with a slight lift and some aggressive tires. HHmmmmmm... Not on a REAL Shelby, that would prob get you burned at the stake. Lol. But a repro, or kit car..... ? Food for thought. Thanks for sharing Ray.

Edited by bismarck

5 hours ago, cobraman said:

...still need to add some small details but mostly done ....

Pair of thick gloves and maybe another cold weather item or two for the frozen driver? Meanwhile, at the risk of sounding like an enabler for demented -ia, I'd recommend staying on whatever meds brought this one and the BatCobra on. There's probably no end of heresy one could commit with these that would send purists climbing up the walls.