[[Template core/front/global/utilitiesMenu does not exist. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
Sign in to follow this  
WizPorsche944

1958 Corvette Decals

Recommended Posts

Bought a Revell Pro Modeler 58 Corvette off ebay and of course it was missing the decals. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the crowd. I bought the California Wheels 58 Vette a year ago. It was missing the decals and I have not been able to find a set of them anywhere. I even got a scan of them sent to me and I haven't been able to get someone to print a set. Hope it works out better for you.

Later-

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have a set of decals from a parts kit. What are you offering? Trade or PayPal?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/13/2018 at 11:22 PM, Modlbldr said:

Join the crowd. I bought the California Wheels 58 Vette a year ago. It was missing the decals and I have not been able to find a set of them anywhere. I even got a scan of them sent to me and I haven't been able to get someone to print a set. Hope it works out better for you.

Later-

Do any of the decals contain white letters/numbers/etc?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't remember. I got a scan from someone a while back and forwarded it to someone else to try to print decals but never heard back.

Later-

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Modlbldr said:

Them's the ones. PM sent.

Later-

Excuse me, did the OP get a chance on their request?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Exotics_Builder said:

Excuse me, did the OP get a chance on their request?

Yes. He returned the kit to the eBay seller and declined my offer.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Sport Suburban said:

Yes. He returned the kit to the eBay seller and declined my offer.

 

Image result for thumbs up gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have been trying for 6 months to get these decals so I was glad to hear that he had returned it. I didn't want to snag them out from under him.

Later-

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this