Model Cars Magazine Forum
blunc

This is why I want to find an AMT '67 Ford Galaxie kit

About five years ago, there was a lot of activity in the "What if" thread here (if you haven't gone through it, you should check it out here: http://www.modelcarsmag.com/forums/topic/61461-what-if/).

While participating in that thread, I decided to apply  some of the body mods to a '67 Ford Galaxie that Chip Foose had done to the '65 Chevy Impala (2015 Ridler winner) that is called The Imposter, below is the resultant PhotoChop:

67galaxie-sport.thumb.jpg.9dce1e3b2aec76b37f210896135ec38a.jpg

Here is the original for comparison:

5c15378eb863a_1967FordGalaxie500side.JPG.a77c69526b2f722c17dc9fe383ee9d5f.JPG

Edited by blunc
fix

Motor City Resin Casters is making a resin ‘67 Ford

On 12/15/2018 at 12:26 PM, blunc said:

About five years ago...I decided to apply some of the body mods to a '67 Ford Galaxie that Chip Foose had done to the '65 Chevy Impala (2015 Ridler winner) that is called The Imposter, below is the resultant PhotoChop:

67galaxie-sport.thumb.jpg.9dce1e3b2aec76b37f210896135ec38a.jpg

I well remember this beauty, and think it surpasses what Foose did by miles. This one is SO good, it really needs to be built full-scale. That is one gorgeous set of lines, sir.

16 hours ago, Ace-Garageguy said:

I well remember this beauty, and think it surpasses what Foose did by miles. This one is SO good, it really needs to be built full-scale. That is one gorgeous set of lines, sir.

I appreciate the compliment, the Galaxie had some good lines to start with, I just distilled it a little bit (occasionally...the blind squirrel comes up with a good nut).