Model Cars Magazine Forum

'56 Chevy four door?

On 12/16/2018 at 9:57 AM, Kit Basher said:

LOL Casey! Just out of curiousity, what scale is that thing?  It looks like it would be real easy to get one. (NOT!)

Not sure on the scale, but they do seem to pop up on eBay occasionally, especially in the Promotional Model section. More PMC info here: 

IMG_1122.JPG.04c90febc0b517b2b0d04ac94e694d52.JPG

Here's the F&F 56 Chevy 4 door sedan.  Ed Fluck has been gone a long time, but his son Ed Junior is still casting.  I don't know if he can cast up these again.  Still, they pop up,  I have one I bought originally from Ed and one I found recently at a show.  I'm sure eBay has one from time to time.  Set up a search agent for it.

IMG_1123.JPG.7874335369ef49a827738477b170a772.JPG

10 hours ago, Kayma367 said:

Star Models still has this one in their catalog: http://www.resinrealm.net/Star/STAR Models/56_Chevy_210_4dr_Sed.html

You might want to send Steve an email and see if he still has this in stock. I ordered mine from him about a year ago.

07A26563-BC24-439C-829A-FF002AB731E3.jpg

I'm pretty sure that's the same one.  Eddie Fluck was casting for him.   Same body and door panels. Mine had separate exterior door handles to glue on and doesn't have the bench seat.