[[Template core/front/global/utilitiesMenu does not exist. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
Sign in to follow this  
Jeffcad

1964 Cadillac Eldorado

Hi !

First day on the forum, first attempt to post something. ;)

I am a "Cadillac only" collector so I'll post only some of mine and hope to see some of your creations too.

Let's start with one of my personal conversion, a 64 Eldorado, made from the Convertible by JoHan. Hope you'll like it !

Thanks !

IM8A5497.JPG

IM8A5496.JPG

IM8A5499.JPG

IM8A5519.JPG

IM8A5521.JPG

Fantastic build! LOVE  those old Johans! 

Cadillac only collector? Well you have good taste as I've owned a couple in the past and loved them both. Only regret was that I gave up my Dodge Super Bee for my first Caddy. However I did influence people after I bought it as my neighbor, my uncle, and my mom bought Caddy's after I got mine. I finished my '64 Caddy build earlier this year and it just came out okay, while yours looks awesome. Great job!

Welcome..!  NICE Caddy...!!!  I love many brands and Cadillacs are one of them...we owned many over the years in my family I want to make replicas of.  

On 18 décembre 2018 at 12:08 AM, High octane said:

Cadillac only collector? Well you have good taste as I've owned a couple in the past and loved them both. Only regret was that I gave up my Dodge Super Bee for my first Caddy. However I did influence people after I bought it as my neighbor, my uncle, and my mom bought Caddy's after I got mine. I finished my '64 Caddy build earlier this year and it just came out okay, while yours looks awesome. Great job!

Sorry for my late answer Nick! You're a cadillac family drivers, that's so cool !. Please share your built, it always a pleasure to see other collector's work :)

Edited by Jeffcad

On 18 décembre 2018 at 6:17 AM, disabled modeler said:

Welcome..!  NICE Caddy...!!!  I love many brands and Cadillacs are one of them...we owned many over the years in my family I want to make replicas of.  

Thank you Mark!. I had a few Cadillacs too, I am really crazy about the brand! ;) If you make Cadillac models, feel free to share them.

10 hours ago, Jeffcad said:

Sorry for my late answer Nick! You're a cadillac family drivers, that's so cool !. Please share your built, it always a pleasure to see other collector's work :)

Since you asked, here's my Caddy I finished early last year..................................................

image.png.a39dbefb03934db2e8c9bd3e3de7dc9e.pngimage.png.3ff42c255d758d2bcf8f6acbe65814ea.png

very nice job , bon travail

10 hours ago, High octane said:

Since you asked, here's my Caddy I finished early last year..................................................

Very nice Caddy indeed ! Funny but I remember I've seen a picture of it from a Fotki NNL album a few weeks ago !! ;) You did a great job with the front seats, colour's beautiful too.