Model Cars Magazine Forum

1985 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme

Tom99

Looks perfect. I was going to mention the optional wheels as you pointed out. I remember when these were a common sight on the road and I think the color was called Firethorn or something  like that. Take real good care of your 1:1 as these were good cars. 

Very nice! Along with the '73-'77 Colonnade cars, this version of the G-bodies I like as well.

You mentioned you used a circle template for your whitewalls.....I'd be curious as to how you did that. Perhaps you'd like to do a tutorial sometimes? Tire type notwithstanding they look FANTASTIC! B)

22 hours ago, realgone58 said:

Awesome! I plan to do the same with my kit. Wonder if anyone is offering a resin split bench seat for this kit?

I could use one!  I'm trying to build a replica of my first car.  Need a flat hood and a split bench.  Wire wheel covers, too.  

• 1 year later...

Like it :) Got the kit yesterday and I'm not really sure in which combination I'll build it. Stock or the FE3-X showcar. The main aspect is the missing T-Top for the FE3-X version. The fact, that there are only two built, it should have the T-Top. You can see it on Revells box too ;)