Model Cars Magazine Forum

Insane Pagani Huayra...WARNUNG: photo heavy

Dann Tier

22 hours ago, carmad1957 said:

That's absolutely stunning Dann, and you've displayed it very nicely to show it as the work of art it truly is! Congrats bro- you nailed it, and ya made it fun to follow along as well. That's about as good as it gets~

Very much appreciated, bud!!

5 hours ago, bill lanfear said:

I don't know how I missed this thread before but I am glad I caught it before it got buried.  All I can say is WOW!  That is a beautifully built model with so much detail and realism!  Very Nice work Dann!   

I don't know how you did either.....lol, but i'm glad you like it!

• 1 year later...
20 hours ago, Mattilacken said:

Incredible Build dude! Details are insane! This must be a good kit to do more to since its quite detailed from the box. ?

Thanks, Bud!...i just wanted to show people how to fix the fit issues, and that you CAN display it open...AND shut!

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...
On 12/25/2018 at 8:43 AM, bill lanfear said:

I don't know how I missed this thread before but I am glad I caught it before it got buried.  All I can say is WOW!  That is a beautifully built model with so much detail and realism!  Very Nice work Dann!   

Well, I just now saw this amazing thing so I’m gonna un-bury it.

Dann, what a fantastic build of an incredible work of high performance art. Among the most beautiful modern cars.

This pic is like looking at jewels! (or candy?)

D27A4EA2-7F92-4526-8662-1F87DDCA7CFF.jpeg.a31e2ad5c18c5bbee16ad278c5096822.jpeg

Edited by Venom

16 hours ago, Venom said:

Well, I just now saw this amazing thing so I’m gonna un-bury it.

Dann, what a fantastic build of an incredible work of high performance art. Among the most beautiful modern cars.

This pic is like looking at jewels! (or candy?)

D27A4EA2-7F92-4526-8662-1F87DDCA7CFF.jpeg.a31e2ad5c18c5bbee16ad278c5096822.jpeg

LOL!, thanks, bud!...although i'm mostly a Lamborghini guy, i do think that this IS the most beautiful car ever made!!  I'm glad you enjoyed it!

A truly magnificient build of a $6.5 million dollar car Dann. You display some great craftsmanship and patience. I myself would have thrown a set of Cragers and wide whites on it...just kiddin!

It really is beautiful! 

On 3/16/2021 at 12:52 PM, Grumpa said:

A truly magnificient build of a $6.5 million dollar car Dann. You display some great craftsmanship and patience. I myself would have thrown a set of Cragers and wide whites on it...just kiddin!

It really is beautiful! 

Much appreciated, Mark!....i'm feeling like doing another one now, lol

• 2 weeks later...

A beautiful model of a fantastic automobile. This thing says Super Car from any angle, but that rear-end view is what really sells it for me! That view along with the understated color just has a SERIOUS attitude! So well done!