[[Template core/front/global/utilitiesMenu does not exist. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
66belair

4th Annual River City Rumble June 22,2019

Please come join us for our 4th annual show. We will have some models and vendors. There will be 11 specialty awards and our them is this year is Station wagons and Lead sleds. We will have some sort of concessions on site. A great time will be had by all. If you have any questions please contact me. My info is on the flyer. Hope to see y’all there.

Thanks for posting this.....I am about 80 miles east of Memphis.  I plan to be there, the Good Lord and health permitting.

already have the suitcase packed up. I will never miss this show great show & great people running it

On 1/13/2019 at 8:58 AM, fivesuns said:

Thanks for posting this.....I am about 80 miles east of Memphis.  I plan to be there, the Good Lord and health permitting.

Will be great to have you. Will this be your first visit?

On 1/16/2019 at 8:54 PM, dave branson said:

already have the suitcase packed up. I will never miss this show great show & great people running it

Will be great to have you back! Bring some folks with you. See you then.

28 minutes ago, 66belair said:

Will be great to have you. Will this be your first visit?

I am coming from Little Rock and have been to all 3 shows,  I come with about 10 or 12 of my friends here in Arkansas and some from Tulsa 

I have never been to any model show or competition.  I am looking forward to it

Sorry Dave I wasn’t paying attention, didn’t realize this was you. It’ll be geat to see you again.