Model Cars Magazine Forum
SteveBid

70 Torino GT Custom

Well thought out color scheme and the wheels let everyone know it's different.  Two thumbs up on a one of a kind build.

It all comes together beautifully.  Little details everywhere.  Very clean and nice.  Well done.

Now that's different . Excellent detailing and paint , the color combination looks excellent !  Very well done ! :D

Although I like 'em best stock I can appreciate skill and good taste when I see it. Excellent!

5 minutes ago, peekay said:

Although I like 'em best stock I can appreciate skill and good taste when I see it. Excellent!

X2, very well done!

Wow.! that's awesome I love it I have not seen one of these done in a lone time the total mono black and white works great with your build nice.!!!!

Gorgeous car. Your attention to all the details are much appreciated. Very cool with the keys in the ignition and FORD logo. very nice touch, Love the color scheme as well.

Very nice well built. As everyone else has mentioned the way you used the colors and the black detailing really makes it standout.