Model Cars Magazine Forum
Old Coyote

Built 27 years ago

..... I thought you might get a kick out of this ....... I found these pictures today ..... built for a club build way back when I lived in Albuquerque in 1991 ......... we all had to build a Revell '67 Chevelle  ....... I chose to modify mine into a Nascar sportsman ...... used an AMT chassis under the Chevelle SS body and some spare Nascar decals .....

67-1-2.jpg

67-2-2.jpg

This is fantastic! Definitely reminds me a lot of the NASCAR  Sportsman and Late Models that used to run all across the country back when! I especially love the Rusty Wallace/Miller theme! Awesome!

Excellent job, John. That's not a car you will see everyday in nascar livery. Some how the 66 was very popular and then the 67 was skipped over till the monte carlo  started being used in the early seventys. By competitive teams. That's cup of course . Yours is very believable as a sportsman.  Your same high standards for build , paint and cleanliness of build was already evident 25 years ago.