Model Cars Magazine Forum

Toyota FJ Crusier, What's In The Box

26 minutes ago, mikemodeler said:

Looks like a nice kit, a bit more detailed than the typical US "no glue/no paint" kit. What did that cost you if you don't mind me asking? I would swap those tires with a set of All Terrain BFGs from Fireball.

I agree, overall the detail is pretty decent for being a snapper if you will, $35 US

https://hlj.com/1-24-scale-car-next-009-toyota-fj-cruiser-white-fuj06612

Thanks for sharing; I have the same kit on the slow registered SAL boat, should land in a couple weeks. Fun subject, surprised it took this long to have a model of it. Looks like the body parts breakdown mostly eliminates visible mold seam lines like the Hustler/Flair duo?

9 hours ago, Zoom Zoom said:

Thanks for sharing; I have the same kit on the slow registered SAL boat, should land in a couple weeks. Fun subject, surprised it took this long to have a model of it. Looks like the body parts breakdown mostly eliminates visible mold seam lines like the Hustler/Flair duo?

That is what it looks Bob,  I am not seeing mold/seem lines, so one should be able to build this sucker right out of the box and not have worry about removing them.   On a personal note, I am looking forward to building this one, I am having/had fun building the Hustler.