Model Cars Magazine Forum

Lamborghini Huracan Performante, Whats In The Box

martinfan5

Second round for this tooling,   some new parts, mostly consisting of some aero bits, new front and rear bumper pieces and wheels +decals,  I would normally just post photos of the new bits then link to another thread , but since Photobucket Gate, that thread is useless now.

Qj6aSCE.jpg

kSKZVyB.jpg

MaGGTzR.jpg

kvzcraH.jpg

7rw0gi8.jpg

Everything from this point on contains parts from the first run aka the stock version.

IKGK53H.jpg

vYE6BwA.jpg

fzDSvcQ.jpg

ihw8tzB.jpg

dFtNRaa.jpg

X9AWLQA.jpg

The small chrome tree is new for this kit as well, but I thought it was smart to do the chrome bits in the same photo.

dMHXBif.jpg

dovgtoy.jpg

WQPcDYd.jpg

rnmBvEY.jpg

qOtgv5j.jpg

Edited by martinfan5

Thank you for the review.  The wheels are awesome looking.  I hope they make photo-etch for this, big difference at the back.  I'm surprised they don't do Forged Carbon-Fiber decals, since it an important feature, but Splash paints has a decal sheet that looks okay.

16 minutes ago, 89AKurt said:

Thank you for the review.  The wheels are awesome looking.  I hope they make photo-etch for this, big difference at the back.  I'm surprised they don't do Forged Carbon-Fiber decals, since it an important feature, but Splash paints has a decal sheet that looks okay.

Aoshima made a P/E set for it, not sure why Mr. Pheedens didn't show it. Perhaps because it's sold separately.

21 hours ago, niteowl7710 said:

Aoshima made a P/E set for it, not sure why Mr. Pheedens didn't show it. Perhaps because it's sold separately.

Correct,  because it is a separate item, and that sounds a lot better than saying I simply forgot about it.

So here it is for those that might be interested in the Sold Separately detail set

a8Gv4Bb.jpg

Edited by martinfan5