Model Cars Magazine Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Merc-57

Modelhaus Mercury 1957 hubcaps

Hello N Help

Some Years ago I bought the wonderful Turnpike Cruiser -57 kit from Modelhaus together with the connie kit and cruising skirts. Along with the kit came exact copies of the Turnpike Cruiser hubcaps too, which I've missplaced :angry::(

I own a 1/1 Turnpike Cruiser and was looking forward to building this kit as soon as my skills were up to par after a long break from building

So long text short:

Can someone help me with these hubcaps? Or similar ones? I would be very, Very, VERY greatful!

Rocking regards Janne

One possible solution would be to get a Danbury Mint '57 Mercury and resin cast the hubcaps. A lot to go through, but finding Modelhaus would probably be more difficult.

There's a seller I follow on eBay here that has a lot of Modelhaus items. I don't remember seeing those listed, but he might......just might have them listed down the road. That's a rather esoteric item that doesn't show up often at all, but recently I was looking for a set of '57 Buick hubcaps and wouldn't you know it, he just happened to have them.

There were no takers on the auction, so I was able to get 'em at his starting price which I believe was $10 or something like that.

You Might Try Zetterman or I think Zcars try  searching him out. He used to sell Modelhaus parts, and may have some leftovers. it is a long shot , though He may have a way to help you out.

12 hours ago, my80malibu said:

You Might Try Zetterman or I think Zcars try  searching him out. He used to sell Modelhaus parts, and may have some leftovers. it is a long shot , though He may have a way to help you out.

Where can I find him? On Ebay? I didn't seem to find him on Google