Model Cars Magazine Forum

Oshkosh M 1070

The cab looks good. If you'd like, I can provide you with D/L links for all of the tech manuals (-10/-20/-24/-34) and and technical bulletins for the M1070 and M1000 trailer. I use them as references to super detail the Hobby Boss 1/35 M1070 HET. The frame is pretty involved and contains many details which would be visible in 1/24 and the manuals come in handy.

22 hours ago, SfanGoch said:

The cab looks good. If you'd like, I can provide you with D/L links for all of the tech manuals (-10/-20/-24/-34) and and technical bulletins for the M1070 and M1000 trailer. I use them as references to super detail the Hobby Boss 1/35 M1070 HET. The frame is pretty involved and contains many details which would be visible in 1/24 and the manuals come in handy.

thats will be great!I most need the middle part of truck , I mean a set of winches. It seems to me that this is the most complicated part to built. Thanks 

P.S. i send to you PM

10 hours ago, Grzegorz said:

thats will be great!I most need the middle part of truck , I mean a set of winches. It seems to me that this is the most complicated part to built. Thanks 

P.S. i send to you PM

Done! Check your email. You'll have more than enough for reference material. Just in case that you aren't familiar with the site, Prime Portal is the best photographic reference on the web for all types of military equipment. There are 24 links to the M1070 on site, with tons of photos.

Edited by SfanGoch

12 hours ago, SfanGoch said:

Done! Check your email. You'll have more than enough for reference material. Just in case that you aren't familiar with the site, Prime Portal is the best photographic reference on the web for all types of military equipment. There are 24 links to the M1070 on site, with tons of photos.

That is awesome!!!!!!!, links you sent to me, i can build on  them 1;1:D

• 4 weeks later...