[[Template core/front/global/utilitiesMenu does not exist. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
DrKerry

B. R. B. O. Pete 359 -Update 2/5/19-

Recommended Posts

Hmmmm?? what kind of trouble am I gonna get into here???

 

359 Pete

D8163CC7-2F2F-4328-AB8A-A9724B89DC62.thumb.jpeg.78001d09ffb25bcd61d9ec73d470d2ec.jpeg

Edited by DrKerry

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can't wait to see how this turns out. Nice to have a friend in the BRBO!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Rusty92 said:

Can't wait to see how this turns out. Nice to have a friend in the BRBO!

Lol! Careful what ya wish for!! This thing could take a turn towards insanity!!! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Kerry,

That looks like an automatic going in there. Should be fine..Well keep an eye on this project..LOL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, trick my mixer said:

Hi Kerry,

That looks like an automatic going in there. Should be fine..Well keep an eye on this project..LOL

Auto is all good!! She may be all show and a bit-o-go!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It looks like the engine and transmission out of the AMT KW K100 Aerodyne kits (BJ and the Bear, Papa Truck, Hideout Truck etc.)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Force said:

It looks like the engine and transmission out of the AMT KW K100 Aerodyne kits (BJ and the Bear, Papa Truck, Hideout Truck etc.)

It was originally.. I may pull out the old Detroit that I have and put in it... It’s going to be a kustom truck so engine type isn’t a big necessity for where I’m going to go... lol 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

you shooting for the stars on this build

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, blackbeard said:

you shooting for the stars on this build

Lol! Possibly!!!  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, blackbeard said:

that's great to hear

Not sure how crazy it’ll be yet...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

just shot for moon and see where it takes you

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/16/2019 at 5:28 PM, trick my mixer said:

Hi Kerry,

That looks like an automatic going in there. Should be fine..Well keep an eye on this project..LOL

Roger-4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

10-4 on that one!!! Lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey! Are some of those parts the ones I sent you? Looking forward to seeing what becomes of those!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, iamsuperdan said:

Hey! Are some of those parts the ones I sent you? Looking forward to seeing what becomes of those!

Lol! Yes they are Dan!!! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I got to see this awesome paint job in person at a local model club meeting last Thursday evening.

 

 

Edited by RipVan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, RipVan said:

I got to see this awesome paint job in person at a local model club meeting last Thursday evening.

 

 

Very kool!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looking forward to your creation! Welcome to the Build Off!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, DRIPTROIT 71 said:

Looking forward to your creation! Welcome to the Build Off!

Whoop whoop 😆😝

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Definitely getting out the popcorn for this one.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Sam I Am said:

Definitely getting out the popcorn for this one.  

Lol, don’t start popping yet!! Have to find time to start working on it... Hopefully be bringing it to work with me this week to start the chop on it... Along with that it’ll get sectioned. Hood molded into the cab. May not be the Pete hood though!? Hmmm what could my mind be thinking right now???? Lol 😝 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, DrKerry said:

Lol, don’t start popping yet!! Have to find time to start working on it... Hopefully be bringing it to work with me this week to start the chop on it... Along with that it’ll get sectioned. Hood molded into the cab. May not be the Pete hood though!? Hmmm what could my mind be thinking right now???? Lol 😝 

The suspense is killing me, Doc! I can’t wait to see this hot rod Pete!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Rusty92 said:

The suspense is killing me, Doc! I can’t wait to see this hot rod Pete!

Lol. I’ll bring it in tomorrow and start hackin’ on it!! Got my list of parts to grab and bring in!! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So! The build entails that it has to be of the semi variety, yes? But it doesn’t specify “how much” of a semi has to be used, yes? With that in mind I’ll ask, where do you think my mind is going with all of this????

Keep in mind all of what you see in the photo may not be used in the build!!

8A8ABFDB-839E-481E-A464-1224F8FAC63B.thumb.jpeg.aceb5b9a2cb543f3aef637dc86b36203.jpeg

ohh! And Kuttin’ has commenced!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now