Model Cars Magazine Forum

B.R.B.O 2019 - Bulldog Mack by Monogram

Here is my entry for the 2019 Big Rig Build Off. Monogram's SSP chain driven Mack tanker. Cannot wait to get started. Start date is February 1st. If you haven't checked out the main thread in the Truck Stop section, be sure too. There are a lot of cool builds that will be going on.5c3e824a3e57c_1926Mack.jpeg.4aee04c38136ad6e6a7933b6d37b81cc.jpeg

Link to BRBO thread:

On 1/15/2019 at 7:55 PM, Jim B said:

I'll be watching this one, too.  Good to see another Bulldog being built, and I'm interested to see how yours goes together as there really haven't been any issues with mine.

Jim I didn't even see your thread before I picked this one up. Yours is coming along great! And it is packed with excellent information too. I am going to pick up Dave's upgrade kit I think for mine.

14 hours ago, Rusty92 said:

Jim I didn't even see your thread before I picked this one up. Yours is coming along great! And it is packed with excellent information too. I am going to pick up Dave's upgrade kit I think for mine.

Thanks.  Yes, that thread is really taking on a life of it's own.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/2/2019 at 8:55 AM, DRIPTROIT 71 said:

This will be a cool build! Looking forward to more! Welcome to the Build Off!

Thank you for organizing this! I will start this weekend hopefully. Box isn’t even open yet:P

7 hours ago, Sam I Am said:

Never built one of these but have seen a lot of different ones over the years. Looking forward to watching yours. 

Jim B. Is building one also. His thread is full of great information if you’d like to neck it out! His is very very nice. 

6 hours ago, stitchdup said:

Wow, I didn't expect to see this age of truck in the build off. Nice choice

Thanks, I haven’t decided if I want to do this as a brand new build or a worn out build. 

• 2 weeks later...