Model Cars Magazine Forum
Sign in to follow this  
misterNNL

'39 Chevy 4 Dr avail?

The first car I remember my dad driving was a '39 Chevy four door sedan and I would like to build a model of it. Does anyone know of a really good quality 1/25 scale resin cast kit that is available. I would like to find one with an interior if possible. Thanks in advance for any help with this one.

Beat me to it.  I would definitely recommend Steve Kohler.  Very easy to work with and presents a great product.

Well as I expected my internet search for a link to Star Models turned up everything but what I wanted it to unless I want to date a model (That sure ain't gonna happen) or buy a new four door sedan full size car. If someone would post a link I can follow I would appreciate your help(again).

I took delivery of the Star Models '39 Chevy four door sedan today and everything look very good on initial inspection. Thanks for the help guys!

I believe someone asked if this was 1/24 or 1/25 scale. As it is based on the Monogram '39 it will be 1/24.