Model Cars Magazine Forum

Revell 1969 Mustang Boss 302

RandyB.

On 1/20/2019 at 3:07 PM, Classicgas said:

Wow. Beautiful. Complainers be darned, looks like a great kit. What color did you use on the wheels?

Thanks Lee. I used Testors aluminum brush paint in the bottles for the wheels to match my 1:1 reference pics.

sc0512-126617_2@2x.jpg

5 hours ago, Tommy124 said:

LOVELY!Ā :wub:Ā 

I gotta get me that kit, but so far no chance of buying it in Germany or Europe...

Ā 
Ā 

Maybe suggest Revell Germany having in part, or complete US product lineĀ available through their website.

@Randy B.Kudos on the built looks great!

Edited by Luc Janssens

Ok, I remember that build of your Mach I and I noticed that you did what I did with headlight bezels on that build, you left them off which recesses the headlights and gives it a better appearance.Ā  Here is my Boss build with the Mach I kit and deleted bezels.

boss302fin001-vi.jpg

Ā 

On 1/25/2019 at 7:06 AM, baycolony said:

Ok, I remember that build of your Mach I and I noticed that you did what I did with headlight bezels on that build, you left them off which recesses the headlights and gives it a better appearance.Ā  Here is my Boss build with the Mach I kit and deleted bezels.

boss302fin001-vi.jpg

Ā 

Looks great!....is that Calypso Coral?

• 2 weeks later...

I just got mine SAT. Our hobby shop just got them after hunting them down.Ā  Kits were made in AUG 2018 and it took this long??? Not good on your ROI.....just happy finally here.Ā 

A big step up from the first version Revell did years ago. Front end looks 99% correct now!!! Overall well worth the price....my only issue is the 'dents' in the C pillar. Easy fix I know....dab of putty....but then I con't dry the paint in the dehydrator.....slows things down....wish they'd fix that....maybe next time.....and those roll bar supports in the interior......arg......just another fix.Ā Owning a 70 Sportsroof at one time....they gotta go.

Edited by Dave Van

• 1 month later...