[[Template core/front/global/utilitiesMenu does not exist. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
1959scudetto

Cooper-Jarrett colors ?

Can anyone help with the correct colors? I intend to build the Hendrickson double freighter in 1/25 in the not-too distant future which Matchbox did in 1962 - this was dark blue and yellow (I have one)

All pics of the real truck that I know (books or internet) are in black and white.

Fred Gruin who made some pics in the 60's of this vehicle has built a 1/87 model in black with orange accents - as he has witnessed the original one, I think this should be correct.

Has anyone other informations about that topic? I appreciate your infos!

Helmut

Google---Lesney Matchbox Major Pack M9 Cooper Jerrett Interstate      Sould give you some information about colors for your Hendrickson build

Hope this help         

Jeff

Hi, Jeff - I see your point, but I have the Major Pack Cooper-Jarrett from Lesney Matchbox (see link enclosed) and I am sure its color is not correct (the pics of the original look to be (almost) black.

Matchbox is incorrect CJ trucks were black and orange.