Model Cars Magazine Forum

1971 Hemi CUDA

adamelvis

On 2/6/2020 at 4:11 PM, skinnyhoops said:

I just finished the same kit recently, but bro...yours is so awesome. lol i'm serious.  Love the attention to detail and man that paint job looks nice.  Your really good at this, hope to be as good as you one day.  Thanks for the build thread!  

Thank you Brad. 

I've been building models for 30 years, however, I had a break for about 18 years recently.  When I got back into the hobby I did alot of Google searches on the car that I was building, which helped with the detail work. Also, being a member on here and other web forums, gave me the chance to pick up tips & ideas.  I get lots of inspiration from other members and their builds as well.  

Just remember, have patience and don't rush your builds. As long as you are happy with your model and it was fun to build, that's all that counts.

TCB,

Adam

• 1 year later...
On 7/18/2021 at 1:16 PM, Ceaser_Salad said:

Apologies for the necro post...
What parts did you use to detail the engine and where did you get those stunning wheels??

Hi Declan,

Engine accessories can be found by " Parts by Parks"  just google the name and you will find multiple after market wholesalers who carry his stuff.

Wheels are from Brazil. Here is the link to  Mr. Model:   https://mrmodel.store/en/

Cheers! 

Adam