Model Cars Magazine Forum
signguy2108

B.R.B.O. cruiseliner daycab

Well here goes another project, mack cruiseliner daycab, ill see where this goes, lol 

DSCF0102.JPG

DSCF0103.JPG

Edited by signguy2108
wrong spelling

I’m looking forward to seeing how you do the day cab conversion.

Ben

I like this project! Are you cutting down the cab or using the cab that A.I.T.M. lists? Looking forward to seeing more! Welcome to the Build Off!

Well, since my wife gave me the weekend off, I got a little done. and no just using the kit cab, sliced it at the door line

DSCF0104.JPG

2019-02-01_12-16-31_546.jpg

2019-02-01_11-33-05_714.jpg

Nice work on shortening the cab, cutting it on the door line was a great idea to minimize seam cleanup.

Thanks guys, been a long day, wife had a knee replacement at 6 this morning. I'm not used to getting up that early anymore! It's nothing special, single axle daycab auction truck, oops, gave the plan away. I'm really waiting to see some of the more impressive builds started....Sergey, the dodge is a JUST TRUCKS diecast cab, scratchbuilt bed and gooseneck, chevy is a 5 dollar pull back toy with scratch utility bed. Hope to finish both in a few days and send em to light comm section. Just been burnt out for the last year, but looks like i'll be stuck inside for a bit!  on a lighter note, mid 70's here now, b 46 friday! Arkansas weather!

15 hours ago, Goodwrench3 said:

:-)

Lol! Yes! I want some more of it!! Great build so far! Like the day cab look about it!!

able to get a little more done, waiting on the rear single axle suspension to come in. Spent way too much time watching all the other cool builds come together!

2019-02-14_14-51-47_976.jpg

2019-02-14_14-51-18_185.jpg

2019-02-14_14-50-51_880.jpg

2019-02-14_14-50-59_315.jpg

Pretty cool.  Don't see daycab Cruiseliners all that often.

Yours is coming together really nicely. I hope my F series turns out half as good as you shorty cruiseliner.

Ben

nice old looking truck. and what about the frame... red, black,brown or tan/beige like the cab???