[[Template core/front/global/utilitiesMenu does not exist. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
QbanFam

Over The Creek.

I found that after a year or two building this diorama, it starts to take on the feeling of a real place and having done the research about the real place in the 1950's, it allows me to use my imagination to create scenes within scenes. The photography aspect of the whole project is probably the most exciting part for me.

You will have great satisfaction in creating a city setting, with the vehicles, cobblestones and a realistic building of some sort. The tricky bit will be..... do you include figures of people or not? They have to be really good figures to make it work, or you can do what the famous Michael Paul Smith of Elgin Park did with his work..... absolutely no people!

David

This is amazing, very convincing!  I too like the idea of a motorcycle or a car stopped just short of the bridge.

1 hour ago, martin9428 said:

This is a great diarama, now if you could find the perfect driver for the car I think it would pull it all together

True. I just haven’t gotten into the figures yet. I’m still learning and tweaking things to ge the most realistic scenery I could get. I’m also filling my head with information and tutorials on vehicle painting and weathering, so I can then model those on my dioramas.

I'd say you have the cars and diaramas down.

29 minutes ago, martin9428 said:

I'd say you have the cars and diaramas down.

Thank you.

1 hour ago, bbowser said:

This is amazing, very convincing!  I too like the idea of a motorcycle or a car stopped just short of the bridge.

Thanks a lot. That will be the final pose.