Model Cars Magazine Forum

1970 Dodge Superbee Restomod

Cardz

This is the pro street version. What a battle putting this thing together was. Front windshield, engine bay, interior tub all needed trimming to fit. I shaved the door handles, smoothed out the rear quarters and added a small spoiler. Modified the hood, painted and used various decals to make the custom strip out back. The rear tinted glass is made from disposable 3D glasses i got from the theater. I added a ton of wiring and plumbing as well as scratched up a few items. Pretty happy with the turnout. Couple things i would have liked to do differently but it is now on the shelf.

40ZYCZv.jpg

4Lc4WHR.jpg

a1ATpfP.jpg

YNQ3X6A.jpg

aLYjFQK.jpg

7pUAlsy.jpg

88t0B2W.jpg

8hDqqds.jpg

m8u3vmP.jpg

FP8HFb4.jpg

jJ0JCdU.jpg

This is the type of build you need to take your time looking at all the details here to fully appreciate what all has been done. While any shade of green is not what I would first think of as you look at the finish it really works for this. Not a fan of the Mopar tail stripes, but again this is done in a fashion you can't think of it being done any other way. The engine room looks a little busy at first, but everything is there and in its place. Correct mounting brackets and wire leads. The interior is done in the same manor. and the Chassis is all business also. 

42 minutes ago, espo said:

This is the type of build you need to take your time looking at all the details here to fully appreciate what all has been done. While any shade of green is not what I would first think of as you look at the finish it really works for this. Not a fan of the Mopar tail stripes, but again this is done in a fashion you can't think of it being done any other way. The engine room looks a little busy at first, but everything is there and in its place. Correct mounting brackets and wire leads. The interior is done in the same manor. and the Chassis is all business also. 

Thx appreciate it.