[[Template core/front/global/utilitiesMenu does not exist. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
935k3

Penske Mustang

For the Australian super car series. Love the Shell livery.

supercars-shell-v-power-racing-2.jpg

Does that #12 car say Coulthard? 

Got looking car. I wish the Australian Supercar races were televised here. Along with DTM, WRC, BTCC, etc. Can only watch so many episodes of Fast N Loud and Street Outlaws.

Maybe the Velocity channel could show some actual races of something, anything!

19 hours ago, iamsuperdan said:

Got looking car. I wish the Australian Supercar races were televised here. Along with DTM, WRC, BTCC, etc. Can only watch so many episodes of Fast N Loud and Street Outlaws.

Yes, Velocity U.S. is now MotorTrend on Demand and they get a lot more shows than we do up here. Discovery Velocity shows the same stuff over and over and over. Some one who had never watched it checked it out recently and said to me: "all the shows are 3, 4, 5 years old!" Yep! Some Australian Supercars or other racing series would be nice. But would they get advertisers? Even the Nascar races you see the same Pinty's and Toyota commercials repeatedly so who would advertise on non-known (so to speak) racing series?

Edited by peter31a
correct spelling

16 hours ago, iamsuperdan said:

See if you can get Motorsport.tv.  They have just about every type of sportscar racing you can think of - lots streams free, annual cost is 40 gbp.  The Bathurst 12hour ran free on there.

Edited by djflyer