[[Template core/front/global/utilitiesMenu does not exist. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
SCRWDRVR

AMT6563 - 57 Bel air directions

I need a set of directions for a AMT6563 - 1957 Bel air Sport Coupe if anyone has them.... s-l640.thumb.jpg.1d30a365597da1129dfbc309afde27df.jpg

You got the instructions from Casey there.
But for the future, go to https://public.fotki.com/drasticplasticsmcc/mkiba-build-under-c/ and browse around there if you need an instruction, the Drastic Plastics Model Car Club has the largest instruction and box art library I know of, they don't have everything but a whole lot.
I don't understand why the administrators haven't pinned a post with their link somewhere on the forum yet so it's easy to find, for example here in the wanted section, it's an essential tool when it comes to lost instructions and many asks for instructions for this and that model kit all the time...if one go there first one might not have to ask here.

Edited by Force

That will do just fine thank you....

3 minutes ago, Force said:

You got the instructions from Casey there.
But for the future, go to https://public.fotki.com/drasticplasticsmcc/mkiba-build-under-c/ and browse around there if you need an instruction, the Drastic Plastics Model Car Club has the largest instruction and box art library I know of, they don't have everything but a whole lot.
I don't understand why the administrators haven't pinned a post with their link somewhere on the forum yet so it's easy to find, for example here in the wanted section, it's an essential tool when it comes to lost instructions and many asks for instructions for this and that model kit all the time...if one go there first one might not have to ask here.

got it thanks, I did look in there but could have missed it

Edited by SCRWDRVR

1 minute ago, Force said:

I don't understand why the administrators haven't pinned a post with their link somewhere on the forum yet so it's easy to find

There are multiple sources for instruction sheets, and there has been a post pinned in the Links, Advertisers and Web Sites section for almost five years now:

Well it should maybe be in the wanted section instead as it's there people asks for them.