Model Cars Magazine Forum

National Love Your Pet Day

Greg Myers

18 minutes ago, ewetwo said:

Did you notice he has a treat on his paw? I rescued him from an abusive situation. He turn into the most loving dog. But still skittish at times.

There are some beautiful pets in this forum.

When my daughter was 3,she picked out a Black Lab 14 yrs ago from a shelter that had been abused from previous people that had her,she was always skittish but watched over Baby Girl like a hawk up until Dori died 4 yrs ago..

1915557_1084395792044_3800161_n.jpg.0cff839258f50260dce872622aabe41c.jpg

Every day is love your pet day!

Otto, the Great Dane trying to look intimidating, while his nemesis Lola sneaks around his feet. The railing next to Otto is 42" high. He stands 35" at the withers and makes the scale groan at 150+ lbs.

Roscoe, the One Eyed Wonder Dog! Not much in the brains department, but easily one of the happiest dogs I've ever seen.

Lola, the brains of the outfit. Deviously smart... ;)

dog 1 1.jpg

dog 3 1.jpg

dog 2 1.jpg

I get one pic of all four and it's a butt shot.  Not sure what they were focused on but for once it wasn't food!  From L to R  Brian, Jamie, Bear and Turner.  I think Jamie (Aussie) may be in the witness protection program as she leaves the room when you try to get her pic.  All are rescues.

July 2018   Turner and Bear.JPG

Foursome 2018.JPG

Brian.jpg