Model Cars Magazine Forum
Sign in to follow this  
cruz

F-150 Convention pickup!!!

Hey, seeing that everyone is bringing out the F-50 artillery we might as well post our favorites here, please join in if you have any of what I consider one of the best kits Revell-Monogram ever made. This one I did several years ago, paint is Boyds Pacific Blue w/ Boyds clear!!!!

f-50001-1.jpg

f-50002.jpg

f-50004.jpg

f-50003-1.jpg

f-50005.jpg

f-50007.jpg

Edited by marcos cruz

I was looking for a Red Ferrari.

Show's how bad I am today.

Great build, Mr. Cruz

I was looking for a Red Ferrari.

Show's how bad I am today.

Great build, Mr. Cruz

:):D:lol:

Hey, seeing that everyone is bringing out the F-50 artillery we might as well post our favorites here...

You're gonna confuse the heck out of everyone with your post title.

Aren't we looking at a Ford F-150 here? :)

This one I did several years ago, paint is Boyds Pacific Blue w/ Boyds clear!!!!

Does it still smell like paint??? :D

That looks great, Cruz! That's one I haven't seen before. Same caliber as the rest of your builds, fantastic!

(Don't you mean 50 F1? If you want to change the title, you can by editing the first post. PM me for instructions if you need them :) )

Does it still smell like paint??? :lol:

That looks great, Cruz! That's one I haven't seen before. Same caliber as the rest of your builds, fantastic!

(Don't you mean 50 F1? If you want to change the title, you can by editing the first post. PM me for instructions if you need them :D )

Thanks Jonathan, I just fixed it, was running out the door when I posted this and w/ the rush came the mistake!!! :)

Wow, que es liso ;)

Does it still smell like paint??? :P

(Don't you mean 50 F1? If you want to change the title, you can by editing the first post. PM me for instructions if you need them :rolleyes: )

:lol:

50's F1? who was driving? :lol:

I've built two of these F-1 Ford pickups. Gotta get the hood to fit....lucky for me I haven't glued the cab to the frame yet on the two tone F-1. will make some slight adjustments to get the hood to fit.

post-662-1220157092_thumb.jpg

post-662-1220157107_thumb.jpg

That is a bad ass truck Cruz, sometimes less is more, this is simple but yet it speaks pretty loud, love the chassis detail.