[[Template core/front/global/utilitiesMenu does not exist. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
Sign in to follow this  
Madd Trucker

need help from the European truck buildlers

I am  working on the  Italeri  Iveco    truck and    need  to  know  what  the  modual is  on the  frame any help  will be  great

You have to be more specific.
First of all, Italeri has several Iveco kits, and what exactly do you want to know about because I don't understand what you are after from your vague question.

Force  the  kit is  the Iveco Stralis Hi Way Euro 5 Kit   number  3899   and  the  modual  I am  asking about is part 58/73 on page  4  of  the instructions section F    it mounts  between the  cross members om  the   left  frame  rail and I  should have been more  clear. also   what is  the  tank   that mounts   on the  right  frame rail parts 66/67 page 13   on the instructions  again thanks 

Would be easier if you had posted a pic of the instructions...
Anyway, found what those parts are in a online manual that i found.

The tank (66-67) is the adblue tank
the other part is the airdryer atleast the thing that is shaped as a cylider is the drier cartridge, the other thing that molded in to it, no idea could be a badly shaped valve.

Pierrer R89  thank  you   for the reply    on both the parts  sorry  I  haven't  replied   before  this  I have  been   out of  town