[[Template core/front/global/utilitiesMenu does not exist. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
Sign in to follow this  
Pace

Looking for these VW Golf mk3 wheels

Recommended Posts

Looking for these wheels in 1:24 / 1:25.

7EB07ACD-46CA-4EDA-BCD8-9219FEBDBE8A.jpeg.4bd7e7d1526351c0e6dcf9babcc10720.jpeg

4DE021ED-1158-4CEE-9C50-AC5A5DE4ED99.thumb.jpeg.2abf5aca125cc788f218ca6657c635c2.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have also been looking for such wheels. I have not found an exact replica but there is some steelies in certain japanese kits.

These, that I used on Fujimis BMW Alpina C1 2,3 to try and build a E21 316, was found in a Fujimi Nissan Micra kit (Tommy Kaira M13 Stage-1 number RS-22)
DSC00718.jpg

There is also a set of steelies in the Aoshima Toyota Corolla E-70 sedan DX late version but they are also not an exact replica.
If there is any consolation in it, I have a set of 1:1 rims like that in my garage, 14" I belive.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2019-03-02 at 1:34 PM, Atmobil said:

I have also been looking for such wheels. I have not found an exact replica but there is some steelies in certain japanese kits.

If there is any consolation in it, I have a set of 1:1 rims like that in my garage, 14" I belive.

I have also searched but haven’t found them.

The closest I have found so far is these two.

https://www.spotmodel.com/product_info.php?products_id=51602

https://www.spotmodel.com/product_info.php?products_id=49194&language=en

It would be great if you had a 3D-scanner, then we could make our own model.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Pace said:

I have also searched but haven’t found them.

The closest I have found so far is these two.

https://www.spotmodel.com/product_info.php?products_id=51602

https://www.spotmodel.com/product_info.php?products_id=49194&language=en

It would be great if you had a 3D-scanner, then we could make our own model.

 

 

A 3d scanner would be great, if someone here has one I could always ship the 1:1 rim somewhere. I don't need to get it back either as I do not have a car to put them on.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

it could be worth asking ucsp if they have them

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2019-03-05 at 9:57 PM, stitchdup said:

it could be worth asking ucsp if they have them

Thanks for your advice, I have contacted uscp and they can make these wheels.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this