Model Cars Magazine Forum

Custom big rig wheels

Is  there  any one  who makes   custom   wheels/ rims  for  big  rigs not normaly  seen on  I  have a  build in mind   using  the   Revell Germany   Peterbilt . I am  gathering parts  for  the  build now. any  help   will be   great

1 hour ago, Madd Trucker said:

Is  there  any one  who makes   custom   wheels/ rims  for  big  rigs not normaly  seen on  I  have a  build in mind   using  the   Revell Germany   Peterbilt . I am  gathering parts  for  the  build now. any  help   will be   great

Try this,

http://moluminum.com

• 2 months later...
43 minutes ago, Madd Trucker said:

I  went to order  the  custom   wheel  from  Moluminun   and  they  are  not t here  I  hope  he will be  recasting   them   I   want a  set  for a  build 

Call him or email him. He told me that someone else handles the website for him and that he may have an item in stock even though it shows out of stock.

On 3/8/2019 at 8:01 AM, Madd Trucker said:

Jamie Rahmoeller has these wheels. I had them 3D printed and he copied them into resin. I machined the pointed hubs and had RB Motion make the pointed lug nuts. I think Jamie has some of those in resin as well.

08E4369D-7177-4E7A-86C9-C5442927A24E.jpeg

835D9E54-B0E4-4D9B-B19A-EBDC94E6B0D8.jpeg

97A2E1F2-4FBC-48C1-8677-55AB62A325E1.jpeg