Model Cars Magazine Forum

"NISMAGNUM" GT-R Wagon; ready for fun!

Zoom Zoom

I couldn't leave well enough alone. I've added a roof rack, Thule luggage container, and Trek mountain bike. My Fujimi "garage and tools" detail set finally sees the light of day. Painted to match the NISMAGNUM. Getting to the fun at warp speed ;)

Clark Griswold would be envious of this one. This is even better than the Antartic Blue Super Sports Wagon with C.B. and optional rally fun pack that he didn't get :lol:

IMG_5058-vi.jpg

IMG_5060-vi.jpg

Now, will someone do the Wagon Queen Family Truckster in resin so I can put them side by side? :P

This GT-r wagon has the same roof lines as a Volvo wagon. :(

Actually there have been R34 conversions to Nissan Stagea wagons, but that's not nearly as cool looking as a Magnum.

Like this:

Nissan Stagea/GTR wagon conversion

My evil twin is working on a Magnum stock car; a full-fledged modern stock car chassis w/Magnum body. There's a perfectly good reason, but I'm not going to give away the farm :(

I couldn't leave well enough alone. I've added a roof rack, Thule luggage container, and Trek mountain bike. My Fujimi "garage and tools" detail set finally sees the light of day. Painted to match the NISMAGNUM. Getting to the fun at warp speed :blink:

Clark Griswold would be envious of this one. This is even better than the Antartic Blue Super Sports Wagon with C.B. and optional rally fun pack that he didn't get B)

IMG_5058-vi.jpg

IMG_5060-vi.jpg

Now, will someone do the Wagon Queen Family Truckster in resin so I can put them side by side? ;)

now THAT is sweet.........THAT IS AWSOME!!!!! :lol:

This GT-r wagon has the same roof lines as a Volvo wagon. :huh:

AND? ;)

• 6 months later...
I couldn't leave well enough alone. I've added a roof rack, Thule luggage container, and Trek mountain bike. My Fujimi "garage and tools" detail set finally sees the light of day. Painted to match the NISMAGNUM. Getting to the fun at warp speed :D

Clark Griswold would be envious of this one. This is even better than the Antartic Blue Super Sports Wagon with C.B. and optional rally fun pack that he didn't get :lol:

IMG_5058-vi.jpg

Now, will someone do the Wagon Queen Family Truckster in resin so I can put them side by side? :P

WOW AMAZING JOB BOB!!! Love the Pod and Bike additions!!! :o Oddly enough though, it actually looks like my '08 Magnum :huh:

My Fullsize

MAG44.jpg

MAG6.jpg

Gee do you think Dodge came across some in-progress pics of your project when they designed my frontend :blink:

Edited by Dragon7665

• 3 years later...