Model Cars Magazine Forum

Hi all,hope alls well for ya,,I just finished this Revell "Ice Patrol"  kit.  Fun kit to do,,sprayed w/Testors  "Lime Ice"  quickdry enamel,,and some basic wiring  and such.  Always enjoyed the early 70's  AMC products,,my grandpa had a Blue + white interior  Jeep Wagoneer ,,had many a fun trip in that one.  Enjoy the builds here,,Build on!

009.JPG

008.JPG

007.JPG

006.JPG

004.JPG

005.JPG

010.JPG

011.JPG

013.JPG

014.JPG

On 3/9/2019 at 11:56 AM, Goose1957 said:

Very nice. I'm working on one of these right now and you gave me some inspiration on the engine bay. Nice color choice. I like what you did with the mirrors. Nice paint work on the grill. Good job.

Jeff 

Thanks so much Jeff,,yea those giant mirror brackets looked a bit too much,,just trimmed them off.  I also used a leftover parts bx air-cleaner,looks a bit cleaner,,its actually  a  wheel back   from some kit,,dont know which one.   I did the snowmobile  as if it were ski-doo colors.   Ive got the MPC  "Mountain Goat"  yet to do,,itll make a nice combo on the shelf.  Thanks for looking,,Build On!