Model Cars Magazine Forum

57 Chevy Sedan delivery

tabsscale1

So for the KAMS show needed to build another  door prize. I had bought another 57 Nomad and I had bought a glue bomb for $4. The glass was glued in so bad I had to cut out the windshield and back window. The roof was melted in a couple spots and the hood scoop was glued on crooked. so the scoop was cut off and hole was filled. the body side trim was removed as there was so much glue and finger prints on the body they were melted as well. So I left the side windows in for support and filled them in. This is what I have so far after dropping it as far as I want to go.

IMG_7810.JPG

IMG_7811.JPG

IMG_7812.JPG

IMG_7813.JPG

IMG_7814.JPG

Looking very smooth in red and all your work has paid off big in the smoothness of the body!!!  Beautiful car you’ve got going!!!  Where did you source you wheels and tires if you don’t mind my asking???  

1 hour ago, geewhiz said:

Looking very smooth in red and all your work has paid off big in the smoothness of the body!!!  Beautiful car you’ve got going!!!  Where did you source you wheels and tires if you don’t mind my asking???  

A friend of mine gave them to me and he has no idea where they came from