[[Template core/front/global/utilitiesMenu does not exist. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
Sign in to follow this  
kustoms4lyfe2

Revell 1/12 Scale Mustang GT500

I have the Mustang GT500 kit. Its complete and the body parts have been painted Sonic Blue Met. using Dupont Chromabase and Chromaclear. Just needs to be put together. Im looking to trade for a 1965 Chevelle Z16 kit and a 1967 Chevelle body. Needing both as a trade because they will be used for the same project. Planning a replica build of a custom showcar that a friend of mine has just completed. Thanks for your time and hope someones interested. 

PM sent.

Later-

Please post some pictures.  I do not see many of them getting built.  I regret not buying one at the time.

Ill post some pics later on today. Thanks for your time. 

This is my custom Super Snake build of this kit.

f9afd2bfc57a240dc718dfae02c512b8.jpg

8 hours ago, Kennyboy said:

This is my custom Super Snake build of this kit.

f9afd2bfc57a240dc718dfae02c512b8.jpg

Wow that looks great, especially with those large BBS wheels. 

I wasn't aware this kit is getting rare by now. When I got back into the hobby 3 years ago, I saw a great WIP on this kit on a German forum. The kit was available at around 45 EUR (so way below the RRP) back then so I got me one, even though I am not into large scales normally. Happy to have it in my stock now though... 

Very nice Kennyboy.  Must have been a Mustang theme at that show because that is all I see in the background.

4 hours ago, vamach1 said:

Very nice Kennyboy.  Must have been a Mustang theme at that show because that is all I see in the background.

Yes it was......thanks guys did not mean to hijack this thread, just wanted to show a picture of a builtup for those interested in the trade.

13 minutes ago, Kennyboy said:

Yes it was......thanks guys did not mean to hijack this thread, just wanted to show a picture of a builtup for those interested in the trade.

All good here.  It's a fantastic build.