Model Cars Magazine Forum

1964 Chevy Impala SS

ewetwo

I actually owned this car as an Impala. Not a SS. Red with black. 283 ci. Auto. Had white wall but I haven’t mastered the trick to using white paint and the compass to make them. All the paint lets out on one section of the tire..

2DA8420C-B345-4217-965E-DEB595896649.jpeg

7E36C6F2-25D0-4707-BCA8-1016543A7340.jpeg

E740059E-D094-44F3-9144-6EC5B7FBD2CF.jpeg

3E53C294-D44D-45F4-9A16-9DBF5D618A07.jpeg

Thank you Howard. I didn't have the mags on mine. Just the stock hubcaps. But I bought the kit from a garage sale and the hubs ( what is that part behind the hubcap that the metal axel goes into?) were missing so I had to use the mags. And the body had been torqued a bit as you can see by the A pillars. I drilled the chassis and screwed the bottom on just in can I come across a set. 

Thank you guys. I often have dreams that all my cars are stored in a building somewhere. I've had plenty over the years.At one point Motor Vehicle told me if I transferred plate one more time one year. I would have to apply for dealer plates. LOL  A 1958 and 1964 Chevy were two of the Chevys I've owned. Hey. Maybe a good tread in the General posts. A list of the cars you've owned.