Model Cars Magazine Forum

Modelhaus Tires

I just placed an order with Modelhaus Tires, and the order was #00118. 118 orders so far? Is that right? These tires are very nice, and it seems there should be more interest. I hope this spinoff business takes off and is so successful, he decides that maybe adding resin parts might not be a bad idea. That would be nice.

I just placed my forth order with the new Modelhause tires I have to tell you I hope they stay around for a long time the tires are perfect the same as they always were and the delivery unreal I had them with in one week.!!!! I'm getting ready to place a new order.!!!!

5 hours ago, howsthat1959 said:

It's not clear from the web site but are the prices for the number shown (2 or 4) or per tire? Doesn't seem to be anyway to ask.

I just looked at the website and it clearly states the price and how many are included, not sure what you are seeing. Is there a particular tire or wheel you are looking at?

• 3 weeks later...

What is the Website... I pulled up Modelhaus tires... Placed a order yesterday... and Haven't heard a word... No verification of acceptance... I clicked on the Contact tab and it states:

We couldn't find the page you were looking for. This is either because:

• There is an error in the URL entered into your web browser. Please check the URL and try again.
  • The page you are looking for has been moved or deleted.

You can return to our homepage by clicking here, or you can try searching for the content you are seeking by clicking here.

2 hours ago, Elliot949 said:

What is the Website... I pulled up Modelhaus tires... Placed a order yesterday... and Haven't heard a word... No verification of acceptance... I clicked on the Contact tab and it states:

We couldn't find the page you were looking for. This is either because:

• There is an error in the URL entered into your web browser. Please check the URL and try again.
  • The page you are looking for has been moved or deleted.

You can return to our homepage by clicking here, or you can try searching for the content you are seeking by clicking here.

Did you click the tab at the top left corner rhat says "contact me" and also, strangely "sold out?"

I get this:

Hello Everyone!

Modelhaus Tires now has an E-mail address for comments and questions.

The address is modelhaustires@gmail.com

sold out
Edited by Mr. Muppet