[[Template core/front/global/utilitiesMenu does not exist. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
Sign in to follow this  
DrKerry

Looking for engine from Super Boss kit

Looking for a complete, turbo and airbox to oil pan engine from the Super Boss drag truck. I know this is mainly what people want the kit for but if anyone has one not intended to use I'm needing one to build a kustom stretched truck with.. I'd entertain an entire kit if I need to as well!! Let me know what or if ya can part with one, have stuff to trade!

Thanks in advance for any and all help provided!!

Doc

:):):)

DOC,

If you don't find the "kit" engine,  Dave at AITM has a really nice resin one...…     part # is EN16

DJ

3 hours ago, TECHMAN said:

:):):)

DOC,

If you don't find the "kit" engine,  Dave at AITM has a really nice resin one...…     part # is EN16

DJ

Thank ya much DJ!!! May be the way I go, or I'll buy a Super Boss kit when I can..

Auslowe also has one wich looks to be a modified copy of the Super Boss engine...it has a dual turbo setup included.

7 hours ago, Force said:

Auslowe also has one wich looks to be a modified copy of the Super Boss engine...it has a dual turbo setup included.

Oh really?? LOL, have to check that one out!!! Thank you Håkan!!