Model Cars Magazine Forum

1992 Wallace MGD W.I.P (First model back after 20 years or so)

Heartattaq

Always enjoyed watching Rusty Wallace, and the #2 car. Back in my 20's I wanted to make a model of every version of every car Rusty drove. And if I ever finished that I would move on to Keselowski. So here is the first one back. First pic is just the setup. Gonna soak and wash everything and prime it so it is a lighter colour. one thing I remember was hating trying to get paint color on Black molded models. So will take the afternoon to watch each tree and prime it. Before starting.

nascarRWfirstbuild_zps2yliqfrg.jpg

Edited by Heartattaq

ran into a small snag. Most of my paints are ruined, I guess from sitting such an extended time in sub optimal temperatures so I have ordered some more. 

In the meantime while I wait, does anyone have any interior pictures, engine pictures, trunk pictures and whatnot I can use as reference. Does not have to be the exact car, just general idea stuff. I have found a few things. but any regerence material from the 1990-1994 era for Pontiacs would be genuinely awesome. And once the paints arrive that I ordered I will start the pictures