Model Cars Magazine Forum

John Wick 1970 Chevelle SS

Merkur XR4Ti

Looks good! I am in the process of building the same kit currently and I know about the sticker stripe "problem". You did solve that one well but for my body color white stripes wouldn't work so I won't use it anyway. I like your wheels too.

Would like to see more than just one picture though... 

Edited by Tommy124

1 hour ago, Tommy124 said:

Looks good! I am in the process of building the same kit currently and I know about the sticker stripe "problem". You did solve that one well but for my body color white stripes wouldn't work so I won't use it anyway. I like your wheels too.

Would like to see more than just one picture though... 

I had procured a set of decals of the AMT version of this kit which in theory should have worked much better, but they had a really strange reaction to being set down on the hood and resulted in dozens of bumps and bubbles on a smooth surface. I had no such issues with the stripes on the back. I had to peel and rip off the AMT decals from the hood because the result wasn't acceptable. All I was left to work with were the Revell stickers. Very frustrating at the time, but I made do as best I could.